Brant Smith, CPM, MBA – Principal Broker
As Principal Broker of NEO Realty Group LLC in Northeast Ohio, Brant is responsible for oversight and delivery of all of NEO Realty Group’s professional services. In a complex and dynamic business environment, Brant works to strategically addresses client expectations and to assists clients in capitalizing on current real estate trends and opportunities. He is involved in all service lines of the business: property management, commercial investment, and sustainable real estate practices, as well as all traditional brokerage and leasing. Combined with his volunteer involvement and leadership on many local, state, and national boards or committees, NEO Realty Group is recognized an industry leader. Brant founded and launched NEO Realty Group in 2014. He also founded an integrated sustainability company, New Ecologix LLC, in 2011 and had many successes in his prior position in a local Cleveland real estate firm from 2005 through 2013. Significant areas of expertise within financial analysis, sustainability and energy efficiency, leadership and strategic management, business development, team building.
• Created turnaround plans, re-positioned properties, and significantly increased net operating income and improved cash flow by: obtaining new leases, achieving high tenant-retention, delivering on capital projects to enhance value and profitability , and strategic expense reduction;
• Energy Star Partner of the Year Award (accepted on behalf of IREM National as Chair for Sustainability Advisory Board) (2017)
• National Commercial Award, National Association of Realtors (2015);
• Green Lease Leaders Award, Department of Energy/Institute for Market Transformation (2015);
• Commercial Realtor of the Year Award, Cleveland Area Board of Realtors (Akron Cleveland Association of Realtors) (2013);
• Certified Property Manager of the Year Award, Northern Ohio Chapter IREM (2011)
• Published contributor for the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) international & Rocky Mountain Institute (RMI) “Working Together for Sustainability: The RMI-BOMA Guide for Landlords and Tenants” (2011);
• Published Author in such periodicals as Properties Magazine “Property Management Best Practices: Optimizing Maintenance to Increase the Bottom Line” (2015);
• Invited Panelist or Guest Speaker to a variety of industry events.
• Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM): • IREM Northern Ohio Chapter #41 President (2012-2013); • IREM National Committee Member/Chairman (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017);
• Akron Cleveland Association of Realtors (ACAR): • ACAR Commercial Committee Chairman (2104, 2015) Board Director (2017 – 3 yr term)
• Ohio Association of Realtors (OAR): • OAR Industrial Commercial Committee Chairman (2017)
Brant is a 2002 Miami University of Ohio BSBA, and 2011 Kent State University MBA graduate.
A University of Michigan Business School graduate and former Naval Officer, Ed is primarily involved with real estate finance and business development. With an extensive background in consultative sales, financial analysis, and logistics, Ed brings years of experience to the Management Team.
• Serial Entrepreneur with the successful startup and operation of 3 distinct businesses throughout this career;
• Established relationships with senior bankers and attorney’s;
• Personal investment in commercial and residential real estate;
• Successfully established a commercial real estate portfolio across many property types: understands various different needs for ROI, Value Enhancement, Tax Requirements, and Cash flow;
• Various executive-level positions throughout his career ranging from company President to Treasurer.
Nathan Branscom, ACoM, Portfolio Manager
Nathan leads day to day supervision and property management across the entire managed portfolio. He has a solid background and is seasoned in experiences and responsibilities across property management. Nathan provides tremendous value with attention to detail, strong communication among stakeholders whether a tenant, vendor or property owner, and consistent – constant effort to make things right. With is skills and experience, NEO Realty Group delivers best practice.
Lisa Tagliaferri – Office & Property Operations
Lisa is tasked with supporting the managers to provide superior customer service to all tenants at all times. She has a unique talent and ability to to solve practical problems with her broad background in real estate and customer service. Megan ensures all tenants obtain an exceptionally high degree of responsiveness as part of the management team.
Adam Fiktus, Maintenance and Facilities Technician and Vendor Supervisor
Adam is a first class maintenance technician: knowledgeable, cooperative and devoted to his buildings and mission. A prior USAF Electrical Journeyman, he is hands on and also can supervise projects.